Monday, August 17, 2009

My Weekly Appointment

I went to the doctor this morning. She said "alright you made it through the weekend without having a baby, good job." We talked about the handful of contractions I'd experienced since I saw her, the cramping and pressure. Nothing too terrible. I asked if I was still going to be released from bed rest at 34wks if there were no major incidents and she said yes. Then I asked if I could go off the meds at that point and she said not until 36wks. Pretty exciting since I'll be 32wks tomorrow which means 2 weeks until bed rest is over (fingers crossed) and 4 weeks until no more anti-contraction meds. Woo-hoo. Baby is still growing right on target and has a nice strong heart beat. Even the lady at the front desk said "look at you, still pregnant." I think it's funny how excited they are for me to have made it couple more days, believe me I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment