Friday, August 7, 2009

Other People's Baby's are Amazing

So, I've always liked babies, who doesn't? In the beginning of my pregnancy I wasn't exactly repulsed by them or anything, but definitely apathetic. I think the turning point came when I started thinking of my baby less in terms of a stomach flu and more as a human being. Some time late in my 2nd trimester I suddenly couldn't get enough of other people's babies. I don't just visit with them and dote on them like I would have before I existed in a complete state of awe of them. They are amazing little miracles. I love them all in some small way that makes me wonder how overwhelming the flood of emotion will be when my own arrives.

Ivy, my cousin's daughters, and I a few years before my pregnancy


Mya, another cousin's daughter, and I a few months before I got pregnant

Corbin, my friends' son, and I at the beginning of my 7th month of pregnancy


Millianna and I, another friend's daughter. (7months pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment