Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Mobile

One of the first baby items I looked at was mobiles. That particular web browsing adventure left me incredibly frustrated. Everything faced the wrong direction, was drab and boring or just ugly. So, I asked Doreen if she could help me. I showed her one of two to give her an idea of what I liked, but pretty much I just specified something bright and colorful with dragonflies. I got a mobile on clearance for her to start with so we'd know it was secure and the lengths to make everything and she made this:

I can't even put into words how much I love it. It's bright, sparkly and everything is made to be seen from baby's point of view. She even used a scrap of the fabric from my glider on the top. It's so pretty and no one will even have one like it again (unless it survives this little one and gets passed down). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment